www.prismite.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2017 12:40 am  #1

The Admin!

Hi Newbies, its your admin here!

I'm Prismite and I've been gaming tabletops since I was 13 when I was introduced to Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. I've come a long way since then and hope that it shows in my mannerisms and stories.

Anywho, I tend to play more aggressive characters in whatever game I'm playing. I try not to be the group leader because I like watching others try to do it. I learn from both the good and the bad. The exception, of course, is when I GM.

I've played countless games, including Shadowrun, D&D, Rifts, Robotech, Star Wars (saga), Dresden Files, Pathfinder, Twilight 2000 and more that I can't even recall currently. My library contains items from most of these.

I hope we'll have lots of games together!
-P

Today 4:27 pm  #2

Re: The Admin!

Hi,

My name is Shyster. I am the resident grumpy and stubborn person in the group. However if you pay attention I will get you paid I Shadowrun. I may or may not call you a chucklehead and complain about the team. That's what I do. I mean I am used to running with barely restrained rabid dogs. Im looking at the Bull and Lab-Rat here.

I have been playing games close to 30 years. With most of it being DND, Star Wars in several flavors and Shadowrun.  I am free Friday nights or Thursday after work which would baring emergencies be about 9m Mountain time.

Board footera