www.prismite.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2017 8:53 am  #1

The Wonderland Club

After the dinner when Shade passes out, Jabberwocky will take any who wish to come out to the Wonderland Club where her awesome friends hangs out. 

The Wonderland is contained inside a former Catholic girls school with the large chapel serving as the club and the rest of the building used as offices, kitchen, storage and private rooms for hire. The decor of the public area consists of over sized ottomans, love seats, and easy chairs arranged around low tables. The motif is that of Alice in Wonderland visiting a carnival, which is contained inside the Palace of Versailles. 

The Wonderland is neutral ground for all parties concerned.

Jabberwocky will have a hostess bring a local grown organic tea for herself and glasses of wine from the Tir for whoever comes along. She points to an elvish man dressed as someone from the court of Louis the XIV might have been "His name is Vlad, he  owns the place."

Last edited by Absinthe (10/08/2017 8:54 am)

10/08/2017 4:08 pm  #2

Re: The Wonderland Club

(Is anyone going with Jabberwocky?)

10/08/2017 4:23 pm  #3

Depending on when this goes down. I could probably spend an afternoon there. Mostly to see where she comes from and her crazy friends.

10/09/2017 11:11 am  #4

The music is playing, filling the air with tunes from more obscure artists. There's an odd smell in the air ... something that you're unfamiliar with, but kind of sickly-sweet aroma. The chairs are comfy and the young crowd is full of energy. You've been to worse places.

"Aaaaaah. Jabberwocky and her snicker-snacky friend have come to visit us! What luck!

You look to see a man in a purple striped suit and slicked back hair approach your table. He is a fairly creepy looking gent with an abnormally wide and toothy grin.

"Perhaps you could help this old cat with a ... tiny... issue that's come up. Might be good for both of us, it seems. What say you, dearies, care to help out your feline friend?"

10/09/2017 1:10 pm  #5

Fetch looks the man in the garish suit up and down. His first instinct is to nonchalantly creep his hand towards his gun. Something about the man seems off to him. He gives him a second look over. "I thought from your street rep you would be bigger, Fallen on hard time after the good old days? Anyway, what on earth could we possibly help an illustrious persona such as yourself. The way I hear it you are some sort of street legend."

10/09/2017 2:07 pm  #6

"Legends grow in the telling, latch on to one older then yourself?"
Shade ripples into visibility pulling herself up a seat. 
"I'll admit the imagery for this particular one is classical and takes some talent to perform to satisfaction."
Shade looks up at the man.
"So which flavor are you? The cheery children's tale? Or the madman's dream?"

Last edited by legionof1 (10/09/2017 2:07 pm)

10/09/2017 2:13 pm  #7

The man smiles an excessively toothy grin and tilts his head ever slightly to give him a more sinister appearance. 

"We're all mad here." he says with a flourish.

"And you have a particular astute friend here, Jabbers. Nevertheless, you've hit the head of the issue I'm afraid. A few weeks ago I introduced myself to some thugs in an attempt to buy something from them. Imagine my surprise when they dropped their gear and ran from me. I could hardly understand it. When it happened a second time I got to thinking that there might be something I was not aware of."

He takes a second to scan the room carefully before turning his attention back to you, a bead of sweat forming on his brow.

"Initially I found nothing, mind you. Nothing that would indicate why I was being treated so ... shall we say, special? So I rode it. I got this snazzy suit for pennies really, get salon visits on the regular at minimal charge. People feared me and treated me like some sort of king."

His tone changes from bragart to hushed.

"But a few days ago a fellow in a white suit and a rabbit mask approached me and asked me if I had used the vorpal sword yet. At first I thought it was just one of my many fans from this club but there was a look in his eyes that was unsettling. After a bit of conversation I learned that there are some undesirables have been using my good name to get their way with the world.

I know that I...
"

He mocks a curtsy.

"...am clearly the Cheshire of legend. I want these other hooligans dealt with. Let me be clear... I want them dead and buried."

He stands and straightens his suit and seems to regain his composure.

"I have names and locations for each victim and the rabbit figure is funding the operation to the tune of $15,000 per kill. Sound appealing?"

10/09/2017 2:38 pm  #8

"You want the thugs dead or you want the other guy with your name dead? Cause mind you it's all rumor and innuendo but my understanding is that dude might be crazier than I am. And his travelling companions were well connected and skilled. If you want some help we can see but as I have heard of them and you are just some jackhole in a snazzy suit I'll look at those names and do some digging. But its probably safer for all if you and I stress this with sincerity. Change your name. If we fail and they come looking for you I am afraid you might not have enough insurance. Those folks were known for eliminating folks with and when I say extreme I don't know of a stronger word to fit in its place....extreme prejudice."

10/09/2017 2:49 pm  #9

"So good of you to concern yourself with my well being. Its good to have so many fans." he says grinning with an uncomfortable smoothness.

"Here is the list you need. I will let our partner know of your progress when you update me."

With that he hands you a small datastick. Slotting it you get a series of files named after the individuals to be eliminated:

Labrat ... Sioux camp somewhere on the former "Pine Ridge Reservation"
Osirek ... Ares H.U.R.T team leader in Seattle
"Cheshire" ... An imposter that lives in the Vegas area
"Alice" ... the imposters wife, living with him

Each comes with a picture. Anyone with any relevant skill can tell you that these guys are pretty famous. They're prime runners, some retired. Taking these guys wont be easy.

10/09/2017 3:08 pm  #10

"I thought the Hatter was the one that is supposed to be mad. It says here this guy is the leader of a H.U.R.T. team. You know what that is right? Are you certain this is something you are really interested in? Because again I stress if we know of the people that means they are alive and still kicking for a reason. And that guy has gone Corp and leads a team that routinely waxes people like I us. " He hands the info back to the purple suited man. "Were I you. I would go with the name change. You know the only thing worse than trying to take them on one on one. Would be to alert them and let them get the band back together. Though...I will look into it. I make no promises but I can see if this is something we might do. But at 15k a pop you are insane. Bringing down the Knights on us for whacking one of their team leaders. That's suicide."

Board footera