www.prismite.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2017 1:40 am  #1

The Admin!

Hi Newbies, its your admin here!

I'm Prismite and I've been gaming tabletops since I was 13 when I was introduced to Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. I've come a long way since then and hope that it shows in my mannerisms and stories.

Anywho, I tend to play more aggressive characters in whatever game I'm playing. I try not to be the group leader because I like watching others try to do it. I learn from both the good and the bad. The exception, of course, is when I GM.

I've played countless games, including Shadowrun, D&D, Rifts, Robotech, Star Wars (saga), Dresden Files, Pathfinder, Twilight 2000 and more that I can't even recall currently. My library contains items from most of these.

I hope we'll have lots of games together!
-P

6/27/2017 5:27 pm  #2

Re: The Admin!

Hi,

My name is Shyster. I am the resident grumpy and stubborn person in the group. However if you pay attention I will get you paid I Shadowrun. I may or may not call you a chucklehead and complain about the team. That's what I do. I mean I am used to running with barely restrained rabid dogs. Im looking at the Bull and Lab-Rat here.

I have been playing games close to 30 years. With most of it being DND, Star Wars in several flavors and Shadowrun.  I am free Friday nights or Thursday after work which would baring emergencies be about 9m Mountain time.

6/30/2017 7:39 pm  #3

Hey.

I'm Quin, Bold and Beautiful and outright hilarious (mostly in my own head). For me this is about fun and; enjoying the teamwork and role playing aspects especially. Consider me an Actor in the role playing Archetypes. Always play to enjoy or to try and think outside the box.  I'm a lover of all things: sexual pleasures, family, friends, teamwork, looting, adventuring and must of all reminiscing on good times with a few drinks and even more friends. Laughing isn the face of danger and realizing that the only way to live life is to the fullest. In this world any day may be your last, so I celebrate each and every minute to my fullest extent. Always a smile in my face and a song in my heart/but mostly with a trick under my sleeve at all times. . Oh and of course, killing. Its all about me, my team and how much we can make out with. Money, friends and power. My three pillars of wisdom.So soon see you oh fellow travelers, for our journey soon begins and i couldn't be more erect!

QuinQ
Character yet determined.

7/29/2017 9:58 am  #4

I have spent 99.999999999999999999999% of gaming time being the referee. I am writing my  own fantasy rpg.

8/04/2017 1:10 am  #5

I'm ProfessorHobo, there are two things you can count on when I am playing, I forget rules and lose track of whats going on lol. you can often find me in an argument with shyster, usually due to him insulting me, but its all in good fun.

I enjoy playing RPG's, laughing, fighting and just having a good time with the people I play with, and if you know me personally you will find I am usually a polite and kind person (but that out of game).

Last edited by ProfessorHobo (8/04/2017 1:11 am)

9/24/2017 8:40 pm  #6

Heyo, Chummers. I go by legion out here beyond the meat. I've been playing RPG's and other games for the better part of the last 3 decades(im middle aged now yeash).

I'm a power gamer and rules lawyer on my bad days but i try to keep it in check. Spoiling the fun isn't the point, i just like learning and being the guy with the technical answers. Please tell me bluntly when i get outa line, the proverbial smack up side the head does me good now and then. 

Other then that I'm generally easy going if dry and dark in humor dude. I forgive easily, but rarely forget. I also have tendency to play cross-gender. Make of that what you will.

Board footera